Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, November 22, 2010

Get Outta My Way

You...
the one that always interrupting me day and night...
making me feel ALIVE all the time..before
NOW,
I'm not cherished..
its unbelievable that YOU become insincere to me..
for all this time we have been..
rolling the world venturing the impossibilities
now I've SENSED it though it can't be SEEN...
little by little..
the senses open my eyes bout you..
FOR ALL THIS TIME I'M IN DENIAL..
wouldn't want to make things rough..
coz u have been with me since we met..
n for the interpretation that I wrongly made..
that you 'understands' me..
yeah..it's TOTALLY WRONG..

hey,
it hurts okay..
for sumtink being deeply recognized..
throughout this while..
oh gosh..
your just MEAN..
maybe meaner..no you just MEANEST
QUOTATION
"trouble is a friend" should be defined massively to all


0 mencipta pendapat:

Post a Comment